The Alper JCC was created by the Miami Jewish community to serve the needs of South Dade · Assumes there is an intrinsic value in participating in cultural, recreational, educational and social activities with others;
· Seeks to build and maintain partnerships with other South Dade institutions;
· Demonstrates a commitment to inclusiveness by reaching out, through its services and programs to all population groups including interfaith families;
· Seeks to build and maintain relationships between the South Dade Jewish and general communities and promotes responsible civic involvement;
· Demonstrates a commitment to providing programs and services that meet a broad range of needs and interests for each stage of life;
· Provides members with a sense of belonging and offers the highest quality of experiences and excellent service;
· And promotes volunteerism by creating opportunities for volunteer involvement.